Nuclear Wolves, Part 1: Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Update 3.0

Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:33 pm by Chaos

Updates:

Welcome to Nuclear Wolves! Even if you are just visiting, I hope you'll enjoy yourself while browsing our website. Because no one has posted on the forums for a long time, I'm going to delete the roleplay threads which have become inactive some time soon. I understand if others are busy due to other things, but please remember to give a warning if you think you will become inactive.

Member Of The Month: Undecided

Season: Spring

Staff:
~Admins~
Chaos
Chaotic Beginning Zueric15
To be decided. Max of three.
~Mods~
To be decided. Max of two.
~Website Designer~
To be decided. Max of one; they are given the same rights as Admins, but are expected to focus on photo manipulation without copyright issues. Anyone may request to be the Web Designer, but they need to show some proof of their skill. A week trial is given to all requesting members.

Comments: 0

Chaotic Beginning

4 posters

Go down

Chaotic Beginning Empty Chaotic Beginning

Post by Chaos Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Chaos padded along, trying to remember how long it had been since she had last eaten. A week? Two? It certainly felt that way. She had always been a skinny wolf, but now her ribcage was in full view of anyone who felt like looking. Her stomach complaind and Chaos winced at how loud it was in the silence. It wasn't that she didn't know how to hunt, but the fact that it was winter which had made her like this. The snow made her red fur stick out like black on white. She sighed and sat down; even if she found prey, it would see her right away and run before she was close enough to really hunt.

Last edited by Chaos on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chaos
Chaos
Admin/Lone Wolf

https://nuclearwolfrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Beginning Empty Re: Chaotic Beginning

Post by Plague Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 am

Plague was underweight as usual, but he was nothing compared to the red wolf sitting not far from him. Hidden by dense bracken, he watched her quietly. He considered approaching her, but he didn't know her; besides, what she was going through was none of his concern. He had always been cautious, so he had approached from down wind of her once he saw her. He started to turn to leave, but made the fatal mistake of stepping on a twig. The resounding snap that followed seemed to be the loudest thing he had ever heard.
Plague
Plague
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Willow padded through the snow, looking around her. Winter always meant cold and hungry days and nights. Even though winter often treated her better for hunting, since her silver and white fur matched the snow. As she kept walking, she slowed down, coming to an area dense with bracken. She had no idea what might be hiding behind bushes, or rather who. 
A twig snapped and she froze, her head turning to follow her ears. There was something there. After a few moments of listening, she moved forward again, carefully looking through the bracken, checking for any sign of movement.
Willow
Willow
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Chaos heard the twig snap and turned to see where it came from, hoping for prey; instead she saw a small black wolf. She was disappointed it wasn't prey, but at least it was better than being alone. "Hey! What's your name?" She asked, starting toward him. She had been by herself to long, and to her the silence was deathly. "My name is Chaos!"
Chaos
Chaos
Admin/Lone Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Chaos growled and backed away as the blood colored wolf ran towards him, baring his teeth in warning. He raised his tail and widened his stance in an attempt to seem larger. He backed out quickly from the tangled bracken only to come nose to nose with another strange wolf. He was briefly paralyzed, worried this was an ambush, and then took action.

He was only inches away from the lighter she-wolf, and decided maybe the two knew each other. He went for her neck, not intending to draw blood but to take her hostage. He would inch his way out of this; he had never really gotten along with other wolves, but he knew how to make them stop and think twice about him.

(By the way, his going for the neck being successful or not is wholly up to you; do what you think would be most interesting Smile)
Plague
Plague
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Willow saw the encounter of two wolves and then the small black wolf backed away from the blood coloured one called Chaos. She was in the way. He backed straight into her and she, in response, quickly backed off herself. She didn't want a fight. 
It was too late for that as the wolf, only inches away, went for her neck. She was panicked trying to back away. She tried to focus on her power... She'd calmed wolves before. This time however, it didn't work. She could focus well enough in the heat of the moment. The wolf's teeth dug into her neck, but she didn't think he'd wounded her. It hurt, but not the sharp pain of skin being torn.
Willow
Willow
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:47 am

The red wolf stopped in her tracks as she tried to process what had just happened. Confused, she tilted her head to the side a bit "What are you doing?" She asked the black wolf, who seemed to think that she had been coming with the intent of attack. She didn't really want anyone to be hurt, so she tried to look as unaggressive or tense as possible.
Chaos
Chaos
Admin/Lone Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 am

Plague made a face; that was a stupid question. Wasn't it obvious? He slowly removed his jaws from the silver wolf's neck, taking care not to break her skin and draw blood. At the same time he slowly made it so his position prevented her from fleeing him without a fight.

"I have taken this wolf hostage; I suggest you back away or I may become a fluffy ball of rage, babes." His power had gone into force now, and the last bit of his sentence was jumbled a bit because of his limitation. He already felt weary due to using it. In a few minutes, he would have a hard time just moving because of how weak he became when he summoned his power and was aware of it.
Plague
Plague
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Feather Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:49 am

Feather froze, suddenly grateful for her white pelt. Normally, her snowy fur made hiding impossible, but in the winter, the camouflage was well worth it.

Especially in situations like these.

Feather whined to herself. That silver wolf is going to get hurt! With a yip, she snuck around the small group of wolves, until she was right behind the smaller black one with his jaws around the silver wolf's neck. She tried to lock her gray eyes with the silver wolf's. Just stay calm. I will help you.
Feather
Feather
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Chaos found herself at a loss as she tried to decide if she should feel threatened or burst out in laughter at the strange remark, but the black wolf seemed to be serious and somehow, he had become very intimidating. She backed away as he instructed. "All I wanted to do was chat." She said, worried that maybe he was acting this way because of the omen that came with her fur color.

(Go ahead and skip Plague sense I rp him; Willow's turn)
Chaos
Chaos
Admin/Lone Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Willow was relieved as she was released from the wolf's jaws, but she knew she wasn't going anywhere yet. Apparently she was his hostage... She didn't like that idea. Staring at the apparently agitated wolf, she did her best to think calming thoughts, with all the hope that it was working. His words had started to become jumbled and she was worried... Was he using his own power? Would it block hers? She did not want to fight the wolf, she just wanted to get out of there alive, without hurting anyone. 

(Hmmm how will his power affect her calming one...)
Willow
Willow
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:25 pm

Plague whimpered as he felt sudden strain on his mind, and then realized that the she-wolf below him must be using her power. His concentration was broken as a restful, strange calm brushed over him, forcing him to relax. He blinked at the she-wolf and seemed to have forgotten what had made him so tense in the first place, which had been the fact that they were strangers.

He got out of her way and inhaled her scent, a little too calmed, he sat and wagged his tail at her as he looked at her like a puppy wanting to play. It wasn't only her power affecting him, but also his own which had caused such a reaction. Even though it was no longer in force, the consequences of his power would take a moment to wear off; her power seemed to have only influenced this effect. He felt weak physically, but barely showed it in his expression as a whole new personality emerged from him, out of his control.

(Feather's turn)
Plague
Plague
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Feather Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Feather cocked her head. The smaller black wolf had become seemingly compliant and friendly. Shaking out her pelt, she stood shakily. "So, um, I guess the threat's gone," she announced with a pointed glare at the black wolf. "So, maybe we can start introducing ourselves? Um, I'm Feather. I've been living by myself for most of my life, aaaaaaaaaaaand... yeah."

Suddenly flushed, Feather studied her paws. "That's me," she finished quietly.

Chaos's turn!
Feather
Feather
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:04 pm

"I'm Chaos." She said a second time, still trying to comprehend what had happened; she just didn't understand it. A wolf so violent, so compliant in the next instant... It made her feel uneasy, and she shifted her paws a bit and hesitated to go any closer to these unpredictable wolves. Forget omens, this was insane! Ever since the nuclear war among humans had broken out, things didn't seem natural anymore. She was starting to worry it would always be this way. She had even noticed a small change in herself; she had cut her paw on a sharp rock recently, but after only an hour the cut had vanished along with her pain.

She had felt tired throughout the rest of the day, but felt wide awake and energetic as usual the next day. What was going on? What was worse was that she feared the change in herself the most; had she truly become something unnatural, or was it happening to everyone? Remembering her surrounding she looked at the black wolf nervously. "I'm sorry if I frightened you somehow; all I wanted to do was say hello. I should have approached at a slower pace." That, and I didn't know you would take other wolves hostage as a means to an end. She thought.

(Willow's Turn :3)
Chaos
Chaos
Admin/Lone Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:00 am

Willow was relieved to see the wolf had calmed down. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride at being able to use her power so well. The pride was quickly diminished as she felt the consequence: exhaustion coming on. She remember the first time she'd calmed another wolf. It had been so incredible, but she'd been tired for a few hours and irritable for the next day or so. The agitation didn't set in at once usually, but she didn't want these wolves to see it.
She tried to be polite, realizing that they were introducing themselves. One was Feather, the other Chaos, and the grumpy, scary one she still didn't know. It must be her turn. "Umm I'm Willow," she said, shifting from paw to paw. She should leave before she snapped at one of them. She wasn't sure how long she could hold it off.
Willow
Willow
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:26 pm

"My name is Plague; don't ask me anything else." His limitation had pretty much worn off by now, considering how brief his use of power had been. He was had been forced to calm down, and no signs of aggression were apparent with the exception of his raised ruff. He looked pointedly at Willow, as she was the only one he actually felt like talking with.

The fact that her power was opposite his both intrigued and annoyed him. He needed to find out if she was an enemy; he didn't care about the other two because no one was a threat to him so long as he had his power and wits, but he had never encountered anyone who could change that. If this wolf was dangerous to him, he would not allow her out of his sight. At least, not easily.
Plague
Plague
Lone Wolf/Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum